MondayMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a new private server (under construction) Will be up soon

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

GM azn public relation GM

Go down 
AuthorMessage
co-owner vince
Admin
Admin
co-owner vince

MondayPoints : 4806

GM azn public relation GM Empty
PostSubject: GM azn public relation GM   GM azn public relation GM EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 9:36 am

General Information
Name: oscar wu
In game name:azndynastyxd
Level: 143
Time zone:edt
Contact Information:aznpazasxd@gmail.com

Question
Why are you applying for Gm? i am applying for gm because i want be a gm again, i never got a chance to be come a real gm. when i am a gm in suprams for like 2week and only 10ppl are on so then close tha sever.
What Interests you most about being a GM?:i should be a Game Master because I am a devoted player, I think I should become a GM is because I'm usually always online. Sometimes, some GMs are online but AFK. So if someone ever needs help, I'm always going to be in the FM.

How would you seek to improve the server as a GM? i would improve the sever as a gm by tell ppl to vote,doing t/f event if i learn,banor jail hacker,nonfighting allow.

Do you see yourself filling an important role on the current GM staff?: i think i fill a important role on the current gm staff, i know the importand role as a gm.

Have you had any past experience as a GM or as a moderator?:
1.Server(s) Name:firendms,suprams
2.Proof:i dont think this is proof but i have there chatbox names jenny and gigit

How long will you be on the server daily?:i well play for 8am-11pm

How long will you be on the forums daily?: i would be on forums 8am-7pm if sever is down i would stay on the chat box

What would you say your best qualities are?: my best qualities are

Are you a team player?: i am not shour if i am a team player, i hep out my fellow gm

Do you share any account(s)? nope i dont

Can you code?: sorry nope

What would you do if you weren't accepted?: If you denied the position I would keep doing what I usually do. When you closed the GM Applications I kept being a great player still voting, being supportive until I see another open chance.

Extra Information: sorry, i am not a really good speller my grammer are like 70% not so good and sorry if i need a gm guild.this is all i got to say
Back to top Go down
http://mondayms.weebly.com

GM azn public relation GM
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MondayMS :: Accepted-
Jump to: